Saturday, February 11, 2006

Good Reads - 2/11/06

Here are a few links to things which touched my heart this week, and I think they just might touch yours:

Imagine being pregnant at 14. martha, martha tells of the girl whom no words could help.

Ever been in a time of spiritual darkness? Some thoughts at My Life in Christ.

And if you're in the mood for some controversy, try this post at World Magazine about Evolution Sunday tomorrow. If you're really brave, try the comments section where atheists and believers and those in between spar in written form. As I type this, there are 117 comments, the last of which says in part,

"You and others seem convinced that atheists will go to this place you call hell. Like I said before I think you're an idiot."

Venture forth, if you dare... (A tip of the ol' ballcap to Dunker Journal.)

No comments: