Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Housekeeping

Just a few housekeeping notes here at the ol' blog. First, you may notice that I've added a blogroll in addition to my "Blogs Which Intrigue Me" list. I still have a few more to add, but I'm still in the middle of weeding out some old links and such. I decided to pare the "intriguing" list down to 30 (although I just checked and counted 31. Doh!) This means that a few links have been moved to the blogroll. If your blog is among those, don't feel slighted as this is simply an organizational system for my benefit. Those on the blogroll get checked at least once a week anyway -- most more than that. Lots of great reading all over the web.

Christian Carnival is now up at Wittenberg Gate. Plenty of good stuff at the carnival. It ain't all just corn dogs and Tilt-O-Whirls, people. I've added a little duct tape into the mix.

Carry on.

No comments: