Sunday, March 27, 2005

Definately Worth Reading

It's been a long week, so I thought I'd use my day of rest to point you to some very good posts around the web.

Gordon Atkinson at Real Live Preacher has written a post that no Christian parent wants to think about but everyone should read.

Becky/chinsup at The Faith Expedition writes a beautiful post about the God-given strength which gets us through some very difficult times, and is seeing Becky through one right now.

Over at Cerulean Sanctum, Dan has a couple of interesting points about the soft tissue recently found in a T-Rex thigh bone.

And there are literally COUNTLESS good posts about the Easter Season. Start at biscotti brain then hit northern 'burbs and stop by Rebecca writes and then just do some surfing. Many great perspectives this weekend.

I'll get around to posting something intelligent after I catch a nap or two!

No comments: