Thursday, December 29, 2005

"How to Get Here" - December '05 edition

These searches brought people to Attention Span during December:

lawn tractor tire chain alternatives - Hmmm... if you need chains on your tires to mow your grass, I'm guessing your lawn isn't exactly "manicured".

native wear of honduran - It's like Attention Span has become a cross between Fashion Weekly and National Geographic!

everything I do turns into a disaster - OK, I can understand how this searcher got here!

fooling playing - Absolutely no clue what this one is all about. I do know that many small children (including some in my own family) use the word "fooling" or "playing" when they get caught "lying" but I'm not sure that's what this searcher is looking for.

nicky in garter belt and stockings - I am not now, nor have I ever been called, "Nicky."

does dress code affect grades - If I had to wear a garter belt and stockings it would certainly affect my grades... for the worse!

inigo montoya - This one came up twice in two weeks. Apparently someone is on a quest...

image children coffee picker - The child labor laws must not be being enforced, huh?

don't miss me proverbs - An apocryphal Old Testament book featuring chapters written by Culture Club ("Miss Me Blind"), Klymaxx ("I Miss You"), John Denver ("Leaving on a Jet Plane"), John Waite ("Missing You"), and Daryl Hall and John Oates ("Everytime You Go Away" and "She's Gone").

However you got here, welcome. I'm glad you're here. Be careful not to trip over my garter belt.

No comments: