Wednesday, April 12, 2006

How To Get Here - 4/12/06

It almost gets weirder every week 'round these parts. The paths to Attention Span are too numerous to mention. But that doesn't mean I won't mention a few. Among the roads travelled this week:

blather and musings blog - I don't like to brag, but I was the number one result for blather! I guess Google knows me pretty well.

what does abednego mean? - a-bed-ne-go n. 1. A being occasionally impervious to flames.

Famous Christian Germans - No, scratch that... I'll take Mediocre Mormon Cubans for $400, Alex.

life span of a jamaica fruit eating bat - I suppose it all depends on the amount of fruit served.

ventilator picture person - I'll bet it's hard being a photographer, dragging a breathing machine around...

how to deal with attention hungry ponies - Give 'em attention?

we believe in god and think that puppies are cute - and we'd be happy to ride the attention hungry ponies!

Of course you can always follow the avenue leading from my post at Christian Carnival CXVII now posted at Cadmusings.

No comments: