Saturday, May 14, 2005

Odds and Ends

Just a few things. . .

I have received precious little feedback concerning my homeschooling post and questions. I hope you'll take the time and answer my seven questions. I know there are a lot of homeschoolers who stop by here on occasion, and I really would like your input. I promise I'm not out to throw homeschooling families under the proverbial bus. I think my Rick Warren post should prove that.

Speaking of Warren, I've found that nothing will increase a site's traffic faster than writing a post on Rick Warren! Even with all the hits on that page, most all the comments here and on other sites have been highly complimentary of a balanced approach. I try to make that a hallmark of my writing, and I encourage others to do so as well.

Vox Apologia is having a slow go of it right now. It's a great idea for a blog, but unfortunately there have been few submissions. The blogging topic for the week is "The Trilemma: Useful or Useless?" All you C. S. Lewis fans may want to get in on this. The deadline for accepting entries is Sunday at midnight. Check the site for more information. I have not contributed in a while because I just didn't feel the leading of the Spirit on the topic for the week. Perhaps the system may need to be modified. I'd just hate to see this one go under.

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: