Wednesday, October 19, 2005

How People Find This Blog

Oh, the strange routes people take to get here. Here's a new google search to get here: "Where to buy deer bait in Kalamazoo, Michigan". I'm at a loss trying to figure out what I wrote to show up on that search!

Sadly, as I've mentioned previously, people have been getting here by searching for "nude wife pics" and "naked wife" and the like. A couple of those searchs I wouldn't think of spelling out for you here. Here's hoping they poke around a little when they get here. In fact, if you want more hits for your blog, try stringing together a bunch of buzzwords like those and watch the site meter numbers spin!

I always wonder about those who get here after googling "KKK Robes." Perhaps I should start selling them. Wal-Mart has sheets on sale this week.

One surfer was searching for "Christian Curses" when stumbling in here. Isn't that a little like "Jumbo Shrimp" or "Viking Morality"?

And finally, some find Attention Span by visiting Christian Carnival XCII over at World of Sven's Theology Blog and simply following the link. Ah, the simplicity of it all!

No comments: