Wednesday, February 08, 2006

How To Get Here - Early Feb. '06 Edition

More real-life search strings which directed visitors to Attention Span:

why I souldn't drink - Perhaps because it affects your spelling?

WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN YOU ARE ALWAYS DIZZY? - A unreasonable need to capitalize everything?

Ed pills - That's right. My middle name is Levitra.

triple digit snowmobile racing - I wasn't aware of a racing league for people with only three fingers...

i puked up my shoes - Maybe you souldn't drink.

refrigerator gunk - You can tell this ain't no recipe blog, huh?

can i still have a perm if i have psoriasis - Frankly, I just don't know how to answer this one.

Of course you can get to Attention Span from Christian Carnival CVIII which is posted now over at Part-Time Pundit.

No comments: